MENU

Slide

[No-No-Falsies-Diary!] Day #01

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Day #01 [No-No-Falsies-Diary!]




So it's day one since i've pledge to care for my lashes & to go falsies-less for 5 days,
read here if you've no idea what's going on: http://bit.ly/aHukwv
Going out with the Nadnut, Esther, Jacelyn tonight...
NO FALSIES! HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVEEEEE?!


I remember 1-2 years ago i did eyelash extensions and after that one month of beautiful, lush .. well.. extensions.. i removed them and realized most of my real lashes have fallen off!!! ):

We all know that with prolong use of falsies, lash extensions..
the eyelash glue and the tugging action from removing our falsies damages our real lashes and causes them to fall off! I don't wanna have botak lashes again!



picnikfile_bzBScd

Ettusais introduces their newly launch mascara, BI-TA-BA!!
(Which means "Beautiful Bundles" -of lashes.)
BI-TA-BA is a volumizing & lengthening mascara.

Hoho, i shall put my sparse lashes to test, the mascara comb is very special!


picnikfile_pcmg3W

The thicker comb teeth creates volume, and the thinner comb teeth ensures that the mascara reachs every single lashes especially the inner + outer corner of the lashes!



picnikfile_Sd5PrL
- that's me with only my eyebrow drawn. :x


Just doing a simple purple + brown eye look today!
Purple all over and brown on the crease.
Oh btw if you haven't noticed, I've just chopped 2 inches of my hair yesterday!


picnikfile_OQ6v0x


picnikfile_mdU_9S

Crimped my lashes before application of BI-TA-BA mascara!



picnikfile_WNAri0

My must-have item after application of mascara, Panasonic heated curler!
After crimping my lashes with the normal eyelash curler,
my lashes won't keep the curl for long, but with the heated curler it does!



picnikfile_ONyEub


I've been BI-TA-BA-ED! :D
Create your MONSTER LASHES with BI-TA-BA!
You can find them at Ettusais counters now retailing at $38.

No comments: